- 1 lb Ground Buffalo
- 1/2 lb ground Pork
- 1/2 lb ground Beef (I prefer extra lean since you will be mixing some pork into it)
- 1 white onion (chopped)
- 7 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 large Sweet Potato (diced)
- 5 tablespoons of Harissa
- 2 cups Fire Roasted Tomatoes (including juice)
- 1 28 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 cups Beef stock
- 15 oz can of Kidney Beans
- 15 oz can of Pinto Beans
- 15 oz can of Black Beans
- Brown the meats together in the pan. Once the meat is browned transfer the mixture into a pot with a slotted spoon, to get rid of the excess fat from the meat. Add in the chopped garlic, onion, and Harissa powder; cook for a few minutes, mixing everything together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot, and stir together.
- Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, or until the Sweet Potatoes are cooked through
Enjoy with a topping of chopped scallions, and cheese, or top your favorite vessel.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.