- Large Sweet Potato
- Any toast toppings you desire. For these three I used the following:
- Lox, Cream Cheese, Green Onions
- Avocado, Tomato, Green Onion, Chili Pepper Hot Salt
- Marscapone Cheese, Papaya, Raspberry
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut the ends to fit into the toaster.
- Toast for 10 minutes (I do 2 rounds of 5 minutes so I can monitor the firmness) - No butter/oil required. Just slice and toast.
- Top with anything you want!
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.