- 1 large sweet potato, cubed small
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs, over easy
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Chop up the chorizo into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a cast iron skillet, cook the chorizo until cooked through and a tiny bit crispy. Remove from pan.
- Add butter, diced sweet potatoes, and garlic to the pan. Cook on MED heat until sweet potatoes are cooked through, but not mushy.
- Add the chorizo back into the sweet potatoes and toss to combine.
- Plate and top with an over easy egg.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.