Naturally, I get alot of questions about my skin. That’s because it’s so gorgeous. But, I digress.
I have already discussed my daily routine in prior posts wherein I use only Juice Beauty organic products, as I have for the past several years. Now, in my weekly mask routine, I use mostly Juice Beauty products and one old-school product –– Queen Helene’s Mud Pack Masque.
Here’s how it goes:
- Apply Queen Helene’s Mud Pack Mask to clean, dry skin. Let dry and harden 15 minutes.
- Remove mud mask with wet, hot rag then wash face with Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Cleanser. Dry face.
- Apply Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Peel. Let dry 15 minutes.
- Remove peel with wet, hot rag then rinse with very warm water.
- Apply Juice Beauty’s Rejuvenating Mask. Let dry 15 minutes.
- Remove mask with wet, hot rag then wash face with Blemish Clearing Cleanser. Dry face and continue with daily Juice Beauty routine.
And there you have it! I am planning on changing this routine a bit by replacing my Queen Helene with a Juice Beauty equivalent since this mud mask is the only non-organic item in my daily beauty routine. I’ll let you know how that goes.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.