For the past two years, I have been raving about Juice Beauty’s organic skin care line. In the coming weeks, I will be posting my facial care regiment and the products I use –– all of which are from Juice Beauty.
I just ordered some of the products I use, daily, and thought it would be helpful to share a few ordering tips.
These are the products I like, most, and the order in which I use them:
- Blemish Clearing Cleanser
- Hydrating Mist
- Blemish Clearing Serum
- Antioxidant Serum
- Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer, Eye Treatment, Booster Serum (kit)
Here are a few more tips:
- Visit Juice Beauty
- Click on ‘Web Specials’ in the home page’s footer to check for the latest deals
- Continue to shop around the site
- Before you’re ready to check out, open a new tab and visit Retail Me Not
- At Retail Me Not, search for additional Juice Beauty deals
- When/if you find a coupon code you’d like to use, enter it during the checkout process at Juice Beauty
When my package arrives, I’ll post an update on these products and how I utilize them.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.