Right next to my Honest Company Hand Soap, you will fin their Hand Sanitizer Gel, both in my favorite scent––lavender. This sanitizer comes in a 2oz. bottle (perfect for traveling) and an 8oz. bottle with a pump, perfect for bathrooms and kitchens, which is just where I keep mine. Lightly scented, the gel is not sticky and I love giving guest the option when washing one's hands seem to be too much trouble. It also comes in Lemongrass and Orange scents, by the way. Here's what else I like about it:
This Sanitizer is Also:
- Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Antiseptic and antimicrobial protection made with plant-based ingredients
- Soothing botanicals help reduce drying, redness and chapping
- Lavender essential oil calms and soothes — germ-free relaxation!
- No rinsing required — use anywhere, anytime
- Quick drying gel is safe and effective for the whole family
- Leaves skin soft, moisturized and germ-free
- Also available in Lemongrass and Orange
- No harsh chemicals (ever!) — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
Here Are the Ingredients:
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclera (Clary) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
Try The Honest Company for Free:
If you aren't a member at The Honest Company and aren't ready to dive right in, you can order a FREE trial and pay only about $5 for shipping. I suggest ordering the Essential Bundle Discover Setas your trial gift, which comes with laundry detergent, shampoo & body wash, organic healing balm, face & body lotion, and hand soap. It's a great way to start! Get your FREE trial here.