When The Honest Company first debuted their face and body lotion, I have to say, I was not completely impressed with either the packaging or the product. But, one of the most wonderful things about The Honest Company is they are always evolving, always getting better.
Honest's newly redesigned packaging and improved formula for their face and body lotion has been very pleasing to me. With lavender being my favorite scent, it's the only one I have tried. However, the lotion comes in Purely Simple (unscented), Apricot Kiss, and Sweet Orange Vanilla, as well.
The squeeze tube is much easier to handle than their previous bottle packaging and the lotion itself is thicker and richer than before. It is very lightly scented––just enough to tickle your senses but not enough to be annoying. Personally, I like to add a squirt of their Organic Body Oil when applying the lotion to my body. I have yet to use it on my face, as I prefer to use a few drops of the body oil for that, as well. Here is what else I love about the Dreamy Lavender version of this lotion...
THIS LOTION IS ALSO:
- Lavender essential oil helps calm and relax — sweet dreams!
- Chamomile, calendula, and aloe help calm and soothe
- Organic olive, shea, and jojoba oils help nourish and moisturize
- Meticulously designed with extra care — what goes ON your baby and body is just as important as what goes IN
- No harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances (ever!)
- Hypoallergenic • Non-Greasy • Vegan • pH Balanced
TRY THE HONEST COMPANY FOR FREE:
If you aren't a member at The Honest Company and aren't ready to dive right in, you can order a FREE trial and pay only about $5 for shipping. I suggest ordering the Essential Bundle Discover Set as your trial gift, which comes with laundry detergent, shampoo & body wash, organic healing balm, face & body lotion, and hand soap. It's a great way to start! Get your FREE trial here.