- Beyond Meat meatless burger patties
- vegan mayonnaise
- brown mustard
- alfalfa sprouts
- red onion
- baby bell peppers
- sharp cheddar cheese
- potato hamburger buns
- olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt
- freshly ground pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Season Beyond Meat patties with salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powders.
- In and large skillet, heat a teaspoon on olive oil and a pat of butter.
- Clean peppers and slice open on one side. Lay peppers flat in pan.
- Place burgers in pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- When cooked, remove peppers and replace with hamburger buns.
- Grill buns until buttery and golden brown, and flip burgers.
- When patties and buns are finished, dress with toppings and serve.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.