Sweet Potato Toast
Helloooo clean eating hack of the century! The hardest part about clean eating (and Whole 30) is the fact that you have to give up avocado toast (for me at least.) Well those days are now far behind me ever since I discovered that I can slice up a sweet potato, throw it in the toaster for 10 minutes, and top it with anything I darn well please! This seriously could not get any more simple, or delicious.
- Large Sweet Potato
- Any toast toppings you desire. For these three I used the following:
- Lox, Cream Cheese, Green Onions
- Avocado, Tomato, Green Onion, Chili Pepper Hot Salt
- Marscapone Cheese, Papaya, Raspberry
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut the ends to fit into the toaster.
- Toast for 10 minutes (I do 2 rounds of 5 minutes so I can monitor the firmness) - No butter/oil required. Just slice and toast.
- Top with anything you want!