- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup onions, diced
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ham, diced
- garlic powder
- In a small skillet, melt butter over high heat
- Add onions, mushrooms, and spinach
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic
- When vegetables are cooked, add tomatoes, fold , place in bowl and set aside
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whip
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat
- Pour whipped eggs into pan
- Let eggs cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Gently push the edge of the omelet away from the side of the pan, all around, allowing additional uncooked egg to seep onto pan to cook
- When the egg mixture turns from wet to damp or nearly dry, add cooked vegetables, then ham, and cheese to one side of the egg mixture
- Gently fold the other half over the veggies, meat, and cheese
- Reduce heat and slide omelet to the middle of the pan and let rest on low heat.
- Add extra cheese and cubes of ham on top.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.