- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup onions, diced
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ham, diced
- garlic powder
- In a small skillet, melt butter over high heat
- Add onions, mushrooms, and spinach
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic
- When vegetables are cooked, add tomatoes, fold , place in bowl and set aside
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whip
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat
- Pour whipped eggs into pan
- Let eggs cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Gently push the edge of the omelet away from the side of the pan, all around, allowing additional uncooked egg to seep onto pan to cook
- When the egg mixture turns from wet to damp or nearly dry, add cooked vegetables, then ham, and cheese to one side of the egg mixture
- Gently fold the other half over the veggies, meat, and cheese
- Reduce heat and slide omelet to the middle of the pan and let rest on low heat.
- Add extra cheese and cubes of ham on top.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.