- 3 eggs
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Garlic, chopped
- Scramble eggs in a bowl.
- Heat small skillet on high heat.
- Add butter.
- Once butter is melted, add garlic. Sauté until garlic is brown.
- Add spinach and sauté quickly until fully cooked.
- Remove spinach from pan and place into separate bowl.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Pour eggs into pan and let cook, undisturbed, until nearly dry
- Add spinach, mushrooms and goat chess to one side of the eggs.
- With a spatula, gently lift the other side of the eggs from pan and flip on top of veggies.
- Press gently, then gently flip entire omelet onto to the other side. It is helpful to raise and maneuver the skillet while doing so, keeping the skillet close to the omelet at all times.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy with a side of fruit, toast, meat, or whatever you'd like!
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.