- 1 lb. spinach and feta sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbl. olive oil
- 1 pat butter
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 kiwis, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- cilantro, chopped
- plain Greek yogurt
- avocado, sliced
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add chopped onions and whole sausages. Brown over medium heat.
- Add mango, kiwis, onions, and cilantro to a bowl and mix.
- Assemble the fajitas, adding slices of avocado and fat-free plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.