- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 head cabbage, shopped
- 1 head cauliflower, separated
- Fresh, minced garlic
- Onion, chopped
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, and olive oil.
- Cover and bake in the oven at 325˚ for upwards of 35 minutes.
- Before fully cooked, uncover and brown.
- For gnocchi, follow the instructions on the package and boil until tender and floating.
- Drain and, then, add pasta sauce. I opted for a ready-made butternut squash pasta sauce but will make it from scratch, next time!
- Steam the cabbage and cauliflower.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.