- 1 lb. chicken drummettes and wings
- 2 cups couscous
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 eggplant
- 1 cup black eyed peas
- ¼ cup Veganaise (or regular mayonnaise)
- 10 cups water
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup honey
- Use canned black eyed peas or raw peas. If using raw peas, soak for atleast 2 hours before boiling for 2 hours.
- Season chicken and potatoes with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
- Add to baking pan and mix with Vegenaise, then, bake uncovered.
- Trim and cut eggplant in half
- Place eggplant on baking sheet, coated with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and garlic.
- Place eggplant in the oven and bake at 450˚ until fully cooked.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil n small saucepan.
- Add couscous to boiling water, turn off heat source, and cover.
- When all components are finished cooking, plate.
- Drizzle couscous with honey and top with cashews and raisins
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.