- organic cheese pizza
- Brussels sprouts
- ½ onion
- mozzarella cheese
- Either defrost or partially bake frozen pizza for half the recommended time. If you have a bit more time, you can always make your pizza from scratch, or buy ready made pizza dough, sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place desired amount of bacon in a baking dish and bake at around 450˚ for 15-25 minutes, or until crisp.
- Clean and dice Brussels sprouts and onion.
- When bacon is crips, remove, drain on paper towels, and then chop. Leave drippings in baking dish.
- Place onions and Brussels sprout in baking dish, and stir into bacon drippings. Place in the oven. Cook until browned.
- When onions and Brussels are ready, place on top of pizza. Add extra cheese, and top with bacon.
- Place thawed pizza back in the oven until the crust is fully baked and brown.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.