Quick Bacon & Brussels Pizza
- organic cheese pizza
- Brussels sprouts
- ½ onion
- mozzarella cheese
- Either defrost or partially bake frozen pizza for half the recommended time. If you have a bit more time, you can always make your pizza from scratch, or buy ready made pizza dough, sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place desired amount of bacon in a baking dish and bake at around 450˚ for 15-25 minutes, or until crisp.
- Clean and dice Brussels sprouts and onion.
- When bacon is crips, remove, drain on paper towels, and then chop. Leave drippings in baking dish.
- Place onions and Brussels sprout in baking dish, and stir into bacon drippings. Place in the oven. Cook until browned.
- When onions and Brussels are ready, place on top of pizza. Add extra cheese, and top with bacon.
- Place thawed pizza back in the oven until the crust is fully baked and brown.