- 1 lb. chicken wings
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 2 tbl baking powder
- Wash and dry chicken wings
- Place wings in large mixing bowl
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders. Toss.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Toss
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of baking powder. Toss.
- Sprinkle the last tablespoon of baking powder. Toss.
- With tongs, place wings on greased broiling pan rack or baking sheet
- Bake chicken at 425º [See note at bottom]
- While chicken is baking, whisk Sriracha and honey together in bowl
- Turn chicken wings with tongs after 30 minutes. Continue to turn until both sides are brown.
- When browned, remove chicken from broiling rack and place in large mixing bowl
- Drizzle with Honey-Sriracha sauce. Toss.
- I have stopped baking the wings and began broiling them, instead. They brown faster and cook perfectly! You will cut your cooking time in half! Here's how:
- Set oven to highest broiler setting
- Place baking sheet with chicken on the 2nd rack from broiler flame
- Turn chicken every 5-10 minutes until both sides are crispy and brown
- Remove and toss in sauce
- I prefer to season and oil my chicken in a large baggie, then remove the chicken, place in large mixing bowl and toss with baking powder, before placing on rack/sheet.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.