- 1 lb. chicken wings
- seasoned salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- 2 tbl. baking powder
- Place unfolded chicken wings in a gallon-size zip-lock baggie
- Toss in seasoning (to taste) and drizzle with olive oil (enough to help spread seasoning)
- Zip bag, squeezing excess air from the bag, and begin working seasoning around the chicken, from outside the bag. This is a great way to season your meat without touching it.
- Place bag in refrigerator overnight for best results, allowing the chicken and seasonings to marinate.
- Remove chicken from baggie, folding each wing before placing in a large mixing bowl
- Powder with one heaping tablespoon of baking powder and toss. Repeat this step once more.
- With thongs, place chicken wings on greased baking rack and into a pre-heated oven at 425º.
- Bake wings for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.