- 1 lb. chicken wings
- seasoned salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- 2 tbl. baking powder
- Place unfolded chicken wings in a gallon-size zip-lock baggie
- Toss in seasoning (to taste) and drizzle with olive oil (enough to help spread seasoning)
- Zip bag, squeezing excess air from the bag, and begin working seasoning around the chicken, from outside the bag. This is a great way to season your meat without touching it.
- Place bag in refrigerator overnight for best results, allowing the chicken and seasonings to marinate.
- Remove chicken from baggie, folding each wing before placing in a large mixing bowl
- Powder with one heaping tablespoon of baking powder and toss. Repeat this step once more.
- With thongs, place chicken wings on greased baking rack and into a pre-heated oven at 425º.
- Bake wings for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.