- 2 mangoes, diced
- 4 kiwis, peeled, diced
- ½ red onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Holding mangoes vertically (oblong), cut each into each mango, removing the flesh on each side of the seed. Then, cut away all remaining flesh.
- Cup the left and right side of the mangoes in your hand and score the flesh vertically tun, horizontally, making cubes.
- With a spoon, scoop cubed flesh into a bowl. Do the same with remaining mango flesh.
- Using a potato peeler, remove skin from kiwis and dice before adding to bowl.
- Peel and cut red onion in half, then dice before adding to bowl.
- Pick cilantro leaves from stems and add to bowl.
- Blend ingredients, cover, and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.