Leftover Breakfast Wraps
This morning, I taught my son the importance of using everything and wasting nothing and that lesson came in the form of breakfast.
Looking in the fridge, I realized several containers of leftovers from lunches and dinners I've made throughout the week. With a fresh carton of eggs and a brand new package of tortillas, I knew just what to do.
- Roasted rosemary potatoes
- Feta and spinach sausage
- Feta cheese
- Scrambled eggs in small skillet on low heat
- Sautée veggies in another skillet, on high heat.
- Once the eggs are done, serve them on top the tortillas, then, added veggies
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and wrap