- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely diced
- 1 bunch dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups water, beer, or white wine
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season and tweak to taste.
- Lay King Crab legs in a size appropriate baking dish.
- Pour marinade over legs. Turn legs, making sure each is covered by marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
When it's time to cook the legs, you can cook the legs inside the marinade atop the stove or in the oven or use the marinade to keep legs moist if grilling.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.