Homemade Cold, Cough, and Flu Elixir
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- fresh ginger (desired amount)
- 3 - 5 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ lemon
- 1 - 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- honey (desired amount)
- Add water and apple cider vinegar to sauce pan and place on medium heat.
- Peel ginger and chop into large pieces. Place in saucepan.
- Clean lemon and cut in half. June lemon half into sauce pan, then, place lemon in saucepan, as well.
- Peel, crush, and then, add garlic cloves.
- Add cayenne pepper.
- Stir, cover, and reduce to low heat.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Add honey to taste, and serve.