- ⅓ cup fresh leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 7 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a cast iron pan, melt the butter and add the veggies (cook for about 3 minutes, until they start becoming translucent)
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, salt, pepper, dill and cheese.
- Top the veggies with the egg mixture. Cook on MED heat until the eggs are almost fully set.
- While eggs are cooking, heat up the broiler.
- Sprinkle eggs with parsley and place under broiler for about 3 minutes. This will give the frittata a nice golden crust.
- Let cool for a few minutes, prior to cutting.
I specializes in clean eating and gluten-free meal preparation. Born in Russia, I spent summers at my grandmother’s house, near the Black Sea, where there was a plentiful garden, in an area where everything was grown and nothing was prepackaged or manufactured. There, I would go mushroom hunting and fishing with my grandfather and, every evening, we would gather around the outdoor stove where I helped prepare dinners.
My passion for cooking came from those summers.
After moving to America, I discovered The Joy of Cooking, by Irma S. Rombauer, inspiring me to attend the Art Institute of Los Angeles’ culinary program, becoming a private chef, soon after graduation.
In 2012, while in France, I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, prompting me to cease consuming gluten and developing a bevy of gluten-free, clean eating, and healthy-living recipes.
Since 2012, I have been teaching private cooking lessons, as well as providing meal-prep and catering services, in Southern California, upon request. If interested in any of the above services, and for any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.