- 1 bottle Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1 mango
- garlic powder
- ½ onion
- chicken thighs
- Empty BBQ sauce in a small medium sauce plan
- Add other ingredients, cover, and simmer, stirring frequently
- Simultaneously, placed several skinless chicken thighs in a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake at 450º.
- When cooked, smother chicken in the sauce
This is simple and doesn't require a recipe. I just wanted to give you an idea––spice up your barbecue sauce with fruit!
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.