- 1 bottle Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1 mango
- garlic powder
- ½ onion
- chicken thighs
- Empty BBQ sauce in a small medium sauce plan
- Add other ingredients, cover, and simmer, stirring frequently
- Simultaneously, placed several skinless chicken thighs in a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake at 450º.
- When cooked, smother chicken in the sauce
This is simple and doesn't require a recipe. I just wanted to give you an idea––spice up your barbecue sauce with fruit!
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.