- 1 lb. chicken, seasoned, baked, and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- pepper, fresh ground
- red pepper flakes
- salt, pinch
- curry, to taste
- Toss all chopped ingredients into a large mixing bowl, along with the raisins.
- For the dressing, whisk other ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Set the curry dressing aside in the refrigerator and let the flavors marry for about 30 minutes before adding it to the chicken salad ingredients.
- After mixing the dressing into the salad, cover and let the finished product sit in refrigerator for an additional 45 minutes, just to be sure that all the ingredients had a chance to meet each other and make nice.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.