- 6 chicken thighs (breasts okay)
- 2 stalks celery
- ½ red onion
- 4 eggs, boiled
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, raw
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 2 cups mayonnaise (vegan pictured)
- Season chicken pieces to taste and place in a baking dish, covered. Bake at 425º for 45 minutes.
- In an large saucepan, boil eggs.
- When chicken is cooked and cooled, remove from baking dish and place on a carving board. Chop in bitesize pieces.
- When eggs have cooked and cooled, remove them form their shells and chop.
- Chop celery and onion.
- Place all chopped ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add seeds, raisins, and mayo.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.