- chicken breasts
- sea salt
- pepper, freshly ground
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 2 eggs
- panko crumbs
- avocado oil
- Place cleaned, dried chicken breasts in a gallon size storage bag (Zip-Loc)
- Add desired amount of seasoning to bag
- Lightly drizzle chicken with avocado oil
- Seal bag and rub seasoning and oil into chicken
- On a large plate empty a desired amount of Panko crumbs with a couple table spoons of flour. Blend with a fork.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs
- Dip seasoned chicken in eat, coating both sides
- Lat chicken on plate of bread crumbs and flour, piling crumb mixture into the exposed side of the chicken. Press down.
- Turn chicken over and repeat last step. Repeat again.
- When fully coated, carefully place chicken in another large plate to rest.
- When all chicken breasts are coated, heat avocado oil in large skillet, on medium heat. Oil should be as deep as half the thickness of the breasts.
- Place breasts into skillet once oil is hot (test with bread crumbs) and fry slowly on each side until brown, turning every 2 minutes.
- When browned and cooked through, remove chicken breasts and place on a paper back or plate, covered with paper towel.
Why Avocado Oil:
- Avocado Oil Fights Inflammation & Protects the Heart
- Blast Belly Fat and Fight Diabetes with Avocado Oil
- Fight Free Radicals and Stop Oxidation
- Boost Antioxidants by Up to 400%
- Guard Against Cancers
- Protect Your Liver from Toxins… with a Drizzle
Read all about the benefits of using avocado oil here.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.