- chicken breasts
- sea salt
- pepper, freshly ground
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 2 eggs
- panko crumbs
- avocado oil
- Place cleaned, dried chicken breasts in a gallon size storage bag (Zip-Loc)
- Add desired amount of seasoning to bag
- Lightly drizzle chicken with avocado oil
- Seal bag and rub seasoning and oil into chicken
- On a large plate empty a desired amount of Panko crumbs with a couple table spoons of flour. Blend with a fork.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs
- Dip seasoned chicken in eat, coating both sides
- Lat chicken on plate of bread crumbs and flour, piling crumb mixture into the exposed side of the chicken. Press down.
- Turn chicken over and repeat last step. Repeat again.
- When fully coated, carefully place chicken in another large plate to rest.
- When all chicken breasts are coated, heat avocado oil in large skillet, on medium heat. Oil should be as deep as half the thickness of the breasts.
- Place breasts into skillet once oil is hot (test with bread crumbs) and fry slowly on each side until brown, turning every 2 minutes.
- When browned and cooked through, remove chicken breasts and place on a paper back or plate, covered with paper towel.
Why Avocado Oil:
- Avocado Oil Fights Inflammation & Protects the Heart
- Blast Belly Fat and Fight Diabetes with Avocado Oil
- Fight Free Radicals and Stop Oxidation
- Boost Antioxidants by Up to 400%
- Guard Against Cancers
- Protect Your Liver from Toxins… with a Drizzle
Read all about the benefits of using avocado oil here.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.