Chia Seed Pudding
This recipe can be adjusted to include so many different flavors. I have put 3 of my favorites as options in this post. Though you can add honey/agave to this recipe, I chose not to because I am currently on week 2 of a Whole 30 cycle.
- 1 can thick coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup Chia seends
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes so Chia seeds can re-hydrate and expand. This will create the pudding texture.
- Whisk again until everything is evenly combined.
- Place pieces of Papaya at the bottom of Mason jar, top with toasted coconut shreds, add Chia pudding base. Repeat until Mason jar is full. I like fruit and coconut to be the last layer.
- Place Rasberries (cut in half) at the bottom of the Mason jar, top with toasted coconut shreds, add Chia pudding base. Repeat until Mason jar is full.
- In a bowl, mix Chia pudding base, cocoa powder, instant coffee, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (if you're not doing Whole 30) and mix together. Once everything is combined evenly fill up the Mason jar and chill over night.