- beef patties
- onions, sliced
- olive oil
- hamburger buns
- chipotle BBQ sauce
- applewood smoked blue cheese, crumbled
- Now, I could take the time to make my own beef patties but, why? I stopped by Fresh & Easy and picked up pre-fashioned BBQ, Bacon, and Cheese patties.
- I broiled these patties with onions at 500º, after drizzling them with olive oil. I did not season these patties, since they were made with BBQ sauce, bacon, and cheese already in the patty.
- Just before the burgers were finished, I smothered them in the chipotle BBQ sauce and grilled the hamburger buns in butter in a large skillet.
- Then, I assembled the burgers, topping with the applewood smoked blue cheese and grilled onions.
I mean, look at the photos.
LOOK AT THE PHOTOS!
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.