- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- Italian seasoning blend
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- panko crumbs
- 2 tbl olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, blend ground beef and pork with a potato masher, or your hands.
- Season meats and continue to blend. Repeat this step several times until meat is well seasoned and blended.
- Separate a desired amount of meat with your fingers and roll into balls with the palms of you hands. Set balls aside on large plate.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, before place meatballs in the skillet to brown on all sides.
- When browned, cover meatballs with marinara sauce. You may want to consider seasoning a jarred sauce with extra garlic and onion powder and herbs.
- Cover skillet and let simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.