Easy Beef and Pork Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- Italian seasoning blend
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- panko crumbs
- 2 tbl olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, blend ground beef and pork with a potato masher, or your hands.
- Season meats and continue to blend. Repeat this step several times until meat is well seasoned and blended.
- Separate a desired amount of meat with your fingers and roll into balls with the palms of you hands. Set balls aside on large plate.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, before place meatballs in the skillet to brown on all sides.
- When browned, cover meatballs with marinara sauce. You may want to consider seasoning a jarred sauce with extra garlic and onion powder and herbs.
- Cover skillet and let simmer until meatballs are cooked through.