This is simple and one of those heavy meals I love on a chilly Fall evening.
- BBQ sauce
- Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- Garlic, diced
- Boil or bake Yukon Gold potatoes
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Smother chicken in BBQ sauce.
- Cover and bake at 450˚ for 20-35 minutes
- Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- For the (real/fake) mashed potatoes, follow the instructions on boxed mashed potatoes
- Add cooked, chopped potatoes.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and whip with hand or electric whisk
I added a a side-salad with avocado and blue cheese.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.