- Peppadew Peppers
- Fig Spread
- Remove Brie from package and let it rest at room temperature while you prepare the toppings.
- Place strips of bacon in a baking dish and bake at 450 degrees.
- Mix cashews, raisins, rosemary, and agave nectar in a baking dish. Place a few pats of butter on top and place in the oven alongside the bacon.
- While those things bake, prepare peppers and olives, cutting them, if necessary.
- After bacon and cashews are baked to perfection, turn off oven, place brie on baking dish and place in the oven for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove cheese, smother with fig spread, cover the cashew mixture, and crumble the bacon on top. Serve alongside the olives and peppers and with the flatbread.
Serve with wine. I served this with a light Savignon Blanc with blackberry undertones.
New York Times best selling author, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co., keynote speaker, xoJane.com contributor, host of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide to... at Podcast One.