- Chicken thighs or breasts, chopped
- Baby spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Avocado, cubed
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Garlic powder
- Mayonnaise (Vegenaise)
- Celery, chopped
- Onion, chopped
- Almonds, slivered
- Cheddar cheese, crumbled
- Place chicken in baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Cover with foil and back at 425º for 45 minutes. Remove, uncover, and let cool.
- Chop chicken and place in large mixing bowl to continue cooling.
- Prepare all other ingredients spinach except spinach avocado and strawberries. Add them to cooled chicken and mix.
- Lay bed on baby spinach on plate, top with chicken salad and surround with strawberries and avocado.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.