So, I'm in my kitchen and I want to make a chicken salad but I don't have my usual ingredients. Feeling creative, I looked in my pantry and in my fridge and pulled out what I had.
- chicken, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- ½ cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup almonds, slivered
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Bake chicken in cover baking dish at 350˚ for 45 minutes.
- Let thighs cool.
- Chopped them and placed the meat into a large mixing bowl.
- Add apple
- Add bleu cheese
- Add onion.
- Mix together with Vegenaise, or regular mayonnaise
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.