- raw cashews
- golden raisins
- rosemary, fresh, cut
- agave nectar or honey
- Place desired amount of cashews and raisins in a baking dish
- With scissors, cut fresh rosemary over the dish, distributing evenly
- Drizzle with agave nectar or honey
- Top with several pats of butter
- Place baking dish in the oven at 350º, stirring once or twice to mix butter and agave or honey into the nuts and raisins
- Bake until nuts are browned and raisins are plumped. Remove and let cool.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.