- raw cashews
- golden raisins
- rosemary, fresh, cut
- agave nectar or honey
- Place desired amount of cashews and raisins in a baking dish
- With scissors, cut fresh rosemary over the dish, distributing evenly
- Drizzle with agave nectar or honey
- Top with several pats of butter
- Place baking dish in the oven at 350º, stirring once or twice to mix butter and agave or honey into the nuts and raisins
- Bake until nuts are browned and raisins are plumped. Remove and let cool.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.