- 1 lb ground beef
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven at 350º
- In a large mixing bowl, use potato masher to separate ground beef
- Season according to your taste
- Add onion
- Add egg
- Add bread crumbs
- Blend with potato masher, then incorporate with hands until all ingredients are blended
- Prepare a cupcake tray with foil liners (if tray is metal). Silicone trays may need light greasing.
- Scoop one tablespoon of meat mixture into each cupcake portion.
- Pack and flatten before placing in the oven
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked to your liking
- Top with ketchup or mashed potatoes (made to look like icing) and place back into the oven for an additional 5 minutes
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.