- 1 Spaghetti Squash - cut in half and seeds cleaned out
- 2 cups Marinara sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb Italian Sausage (not in casing)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Basil
- Wrap each half of the cleaned Spaghetti Squash with plastic wrap, making sure there are no air holes. Microwave for 15 minutes. Once finished microwaving, remove plastic wrap and let cool.
- In a cast iron skillet cook the garlic for about 30 seconds, then add in the Italian sausage. Cook sausage all the way through, breaking up larger chunks into preferred size. Once sausage is cooked, drain the fat from the pan and add in the spaghetti squash, and Marinara sauce.
- Toss lightly and top with Parmesan cheese and finely sliced fresh basil.
VOILA! Serve with your favorite red wine.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.