- 2 mangoes, diced
- 4 kiwis, peeled, diced
- ½ red onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Holding mangoes vertically (oblong), cut each into each mango, removing the flesh on each side of the seed. Then, cut away all remaining flesh.
- Cup the left and right side of the mangoes in your hand and score the flesh vertically tun, horizontally, making cubes.
- With a spoon, scoop cubed flesh into a bowl. Do the same with remaining mango flesh.
- Using a potato peeler, remove skin from kiwis and dice before adding to bowl.
- Peel and cut red onion in half, then dice before adding to bowl.
- Pick cilantro leaves from stems and add to bowl.
- Blend ingredients, cover, and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.