A few weeks ago, I gave you a shopping list of our picks for Tarte Cosmetics featured at QVC. I chose Tarte because of it's clean, Amazonian Clay formulas and their partnership with QVC is perfect for our budget conscious readers, with cost effective pairings and bundles.
Well, last week, I received my order! Here is what I snagged, bagged, and swagged:
- Tarte Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection with Bag: $72.50
- Colored Clay CC Primer
- Colored Clay Liquid Foundation
- Colored Clay Bronzer Blush
- Colored Clay Eyeliner
- Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
- Tarte Amazonia Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 with Brush: $38.00
- Tarte 100% Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil: $47.00
That's a lot of product for just over $150.00!
I've tried out everything I ordered and am implementing each product into my daily and makeup routines.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.