A few weeks ago, I gave you a shopping list of our picks for Tarte Cosmetics featured at QVC. I chose Tarte because of it's clean, Amazonian Clay formulas and their partnership with QVC is perfect for our budget conscious readers, with cost effective pairings and bundles.
Well, last week, I received my order! Here is what I snagged, bagged, and swagged:
- Tarte Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection with Bag: $72.50
- Colored Clay CC Primer
- Colored Clay Liquid Foundation
- Colored Clay Bronzer Blush
- Colored Clay Eyeliner
- Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
- Tarte Amazonia Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 with Brush: $38.00
- Tarte 100% Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil: $47.00
That's a lot of product for just over $150.00!
I've tried out everything I ordered and am implementing each product into my daily and makeup routines.
New York Times bestselling author and founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.