- 1 bottle refrigerated pineapple juice (59 ounces shown)
- 1 lb ginger
- deep bowl
- spouted measuring cup (or funnel)
- chef's (butcher) knife
- cheese cloth (dish towel shown)
- Peel and finely chop 1 lb. of fresh, raw ginger: Use a potato peeler and you’ll need a very sharp butcher’s knife for chopping. The more finely chopped, the easier the ginger will be to blend.
- Add ginger to blender with an equal amount of pineapple juice: Cover the blender and begin blending on low, graduating to high power. Let blend for 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
- Place a cheese cloth or kitchen towel over a bowl and pour pineapple-ginger mixture onto cloth: Proceed to squeeze juice from the pulp, into the bowl. When all juice is squeeze from the pulp, discard pulp.
- Then, transfer pineapple-ginger mixture from bowl into pitcher: Use a spouted measuring cup or funnel to make the transition easier.
- Add the remainder of the pineapple juice from the bottle to the pitcher: Stir well. You may also reuse the pineapple juice bottle to keep your mixture fresher, longer.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.