- 1 lb. chicken wings
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 2 tbl baking powder
- Wash and dry chicken wings
- Place wings in large mixing bowl
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders. Toss.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Toss
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of baking powder. Toss.
- Sprinkle the last tablespoon of baking powder. Toss.
- With tongs, place wings on greased broiling pan rack or baking sheet
- Broil chicken at 500˚
- While chicken is broiling, whisk Sriracha and honey together in bowl
- Turn chicken wings with tongs after 5 minutes. Continue to turn until both sides are brown.
- When browned, remove chicken from broiling rack and place in large mixing bowl
- Drizzle with Honey-Sriracha sauce. Toss.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.