- raw cashews
- golden raisins
- rosemary, fresh, cut
- Place desired amount of cashews and raisins in a baking dish
- With scissors, cut fresh rosemary over the dish, distributing evenly
- Drizzle with agave nectar or honey
- Top with several pats of butter
- Place baking dish in the oven at 350º, stirring once or twice to mix butter and agave or honey into the nuts and raisins
- Bake until nuts are browned and raisins are plumped. Remove and let cool.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.