Reduce Belly Bloat in 24 Hours
What a Difference a Day Makes:
This may be hard to believe, but these photos were taken 24 hours apart. I often receive questions about eradicate belly bloat or how I keep my stomach so flat. Many of my readers guess that I work out often and for hours at a time, but I certainly do not.
My diet regime is fairly simple and I don't put a lot of pressure on myself to workout more than 45 minutes a day, 3 days a week––if that! I do, however, remain conscious of my tummy and waistline. So, coming off of the winter holiday, I noticed my tummy had become severely bloated over a period of about a week and a half. So, I swung into action and got rid of the bloat, fast!
But, why the bloat?
Firstly, my stomach became so severely bloated because I'd been eating a lot of bread and meat over the holidays, which tends to sit in the intestines for weeks upon weeks. Most people who complain of a disappearing waist and bloating stomach have the sort of diet that supports bloat. Bread, meat, and dairy––it all compounds and just sits there, rotting in your belly, creating gasses and expansion. This can create blockages, constipation, and irregular bowel movements. This is what was happening to me. The average person is carrying around a minimum of 5 pounds of waste in their intestines on a daily basis. So, the key to a flatter tummy is, first, emptying its contents, daily.
Here's How to do it:
- Make a batch of My Famous Pineapple Ginger Cleanse. Drink 8 ounces of this juice after every meal and right before bed.
- Skip breakfast and have a fresh vegetable juice instead. I visit my local Robek's in the mornings and order an Evergreen with added beet juice.
- Walk 15 to 30 minutes a day. This helps get your whole body moving, including your bowels.
- Drink 2 liters of water every 24 hours. Be sure to get about 16.9 ounces (1 regular size bottle) down first thing in the morning and about an hour before bed.
- For lunch and dinner, have only salad-based meals. A bed of baby spinach or kale with a bit of fish, nuts, fruit is perfect. Do not eat chicken, red meat, or pork. Do not eat iceberg lettuce––the greener the leaf, the better.
- Regulate your daily bowel movements. When you drink the Pineapple Ginger Cleanse right before bed, you will wake up in the morning ready to empty your bowels. Getting on a regular bowel movement schedule is important and first thing in the morning is best.
What will happen next:
In just 24 hours, you will see a significant reduction in the size of your bloat. Depending on the severity of the issue, you may want to stay on this regimen for up to 30 days. Once the intestinal bloat is eradicated and your bowels are regulated, with your intestines releasing today's waste by tomorrow morning, you will be able to see how much work needs to be done in the gym!