- ⅓ cup fresh leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 7 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a cast iron pan, melt the butter and add the veggies (cook for about 3 minutes, until they start becoming translucent)
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, salt, pepper, dill and cheese.
- Top the veggies with the egg mixture. Cook on MED heat until the eggs are almost fully set.
- While eggs are cooking, heat up the broiler.
- Sprinkle eggs with parsley and place under broiler for about 3 minutes. This will give the frittata a nice golden crust.
- Let cool for a few minutes, prior to cutting.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.