- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 tbl. olive oil
- Pepper (fresh cracked)
- Garlic (fresh, minced)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp. ginger (grated)
This is my quick and easy curry recipe. Feel free to add other elements to your sauce like grape tomatoes, thyme, mushrooms, anything!
- Use canned beans or raw beans. If using raw beans, soak overnight, then boil for 2 hours.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, curry
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet
- Add garlic and all other seasonings
- Add coconut milk
- Add chicken, cover and simmer
- For the rice, boil water and coconut milk. Add rice, stir, cover and reduce heat source to low heat.
- When all components are finished, plate and serve.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.