- 4 cups rotisserie chicken - cut into small pieces (skin removed)
- 2/3 cup Whole 30 compliant mayo
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
- 4-5 pieces of bacon - cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup green onions - thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Tajin seasoning (add/deduct based on preference)
- 1 Honeycrisp apple - small diced
- Combine chicken, bacon, onions, apple in a large mixing bowl - mix with a spoon to make sure everything is distributed equally
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, mayo, Tajin seasoning.
- Combine all ingredients - mixing well to coat all of the chicken mixture.
- Portion out and eat!
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.