- Chicken thighs or breasts, chopped
- Baby spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Avocado, cubed
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Garlic powder
- Mayonnaise (Vegenaise)
- Celery, chopped
- Onion, chopped
- Almonds, slivered
- Cheddar cheese, crumbled
- Place chicken in baking dish and season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Cover with foil and back at 425º for 45 minutes. Remove, uncover, and let cool.
- Chop chicken and place in large mixing bowl to continue cooling.
- Prepare all other ingredients spinach except spinach avocado and strawberries. Add them to cooled chicken and mix.
- Lay bed on baby spinach on plate, top with chicken salad and surround with strawberries and avocado.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.