- 1 can thick coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup Chia seends
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes so Chia seeds can re-hydrate and expand. This will create the pudding texture.
- Whisk again until everything is evenly combined.
- Place pieces of Papaya at the bottom of Mason jar, top with toasted coconut shreds, add Chia pudding base. Repeat until Mason jar is full. I like fruit and coconut to be the last layer.
- Place Rasberries (cut in half) at the bottom of the Mason jar, top with toasted coconut shreds, add Chia pudding base. Repeat until Mason jar is full.
- In a bowl, mix Chia pudding base, cocoa powder, instant coffee, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (if you're not doing Whole 30) and mix together. Once everything is combined evenly fill up the Mason jar and chill over night.
Do you like this post?Can't view or post comments until you login.