Weekly Mask Routine with Juice Beauty and Queen Helene
Naturally, I get alot of questions about my skin. That’s because it’s so gorgeous. But, I digress.
I have already discussed my daily routine in prior posts wherein I use only Juice Beauty organic products, as I have for the past several years. Now, in my weekly mask routine, I use mostly Juice Beauty products and one old-school product –– Queen Helene’s Mud Pack Masque.
Here’s how it goes:
- Apply Queen Helene’s Mud Pack Mask to clean, dry skin. Let dry and harden 15 minutes.
- Remove mud mask with wet, hot rag then wash face with Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Cleanser. Dry face.
- Apply Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Peel. Let dry 15 minutes.
- Remove peel with wet, hot rag then rinse with very warm water.
- Apply Juice Beauty’s Rejuvenating Mask. Let dry 15 minutes.
- Remove mask with wet, hot rag then wash face with Blemish Clearing Cleanser. Dry face and continue with daily Juice Beauty routine.
And there you have it! I am planning on changing this routine a bit by replacing my Queen Helene with a Juice Beauty equivalent since this mud mask is the only non-organic item in my daily beauty routine. I’ll let you know how that goes.