Review: The Honest Company Lip Balm Trio
I am just so in love with Jessica Alba's The Honest Company. I have been using Burt's Bees lip balm for several years now but I'll be switching over the Honest's Lip Balm and see how I like it.
So far, I love everything this company produces and I absolutely love the way it makes me feel to use clean, sustainable, organic, and natural products in very room of my home.
- Three distinctly delightful organic lip balms make this set perfect for the whole family! Gentle for kids, luxurious and indulgent for moms and dads.
- Lavender Mint soothes and refreshes; Sweet Orange Vanilla warms and sweetens; andPurely Simple brings extra gentle relief
- Organic jojoba, olive, sunflower, and coconut oils deeply hydrate and protect lips from moisture loss
- Tahitian Tamanu oil rich in Omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids help restore skin vitality and boost moisture retention
- Rejuvenating Shea butter and aloe leaf extract moisturize and condition skin, helping to soothe dry, chapped lips
- Unique blend of organic oils sink into the skin to moisturize from within, rather than sealing it off from moisture like traditional petrolatum-based lip balms
- Use daily for happy, healthy lips!
- NO synthetic ingredients or flavors