Right next to my Honest Company Hand Soap, you will fin their Hand Sanitizer Gel, both in my favorite scent––lavender. This sanitizer comes in a 2oz. bottle (perfect for traveling) and an 8oz. bottle with a pump, perfect for bathrooms and kitchens, which is just where I keep mine. Lightly scented, the gel is not sticky and I love giving guest the option when washing one's hands seem to be too much trouble. It also comes in Lemongrass and Orange scents, by the way. Here's what else I like about it:
This Sanitizer is Also:
- Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Antiseptic and antimicrobial protection made with plant-based ingredients
- Soothing botanicals help reduce drying, redness and chapping
- Lavender essential oil calms and soothes — germ-free relaxation!
- No rinsing required — use anywhere, anytime
- Quick drying gel is safe and effective for the whole family
- Leaves skin soft, moisturized and germ-free
- Also available in Lemongrass and Orange
- No harsh chemicals (ever!) — honestly clean and extremely satisfying
Here Are the Ingredients:
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclera (Clary) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
Try The Honest Company for Free:
If you aren't a member at The Honest Company and aren't ready to dive right in, you can order a FREE trial and pay only about $5 for shipping. I suggest ordering the Essential Bundle Discover Setas your trial gift, which comes with laundry detergent, shampoo & body wash, organic healing balm, face & body lotion, and hand soap. It's a great way to start! Get your FREE trial here.
New York Times best selling author, keynote speaker and workshop leader, founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and Karrine & Co.